Terms and Conditions of Temporary Holiday Accommodation
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means Blue Skies Rye at 26 Adam Street Rye and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
“Guests” means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
“Visitor” means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
- ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY
- Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
- Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date.
- Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply.
- You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 3 days before arrival.
- Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be as follows.
- Enter code provided by Management in key lock safe which is located on the fence under the carport to the right of the house.
- Retrieve the keys from the key lock safe and open the front door. The set of keys will also open the French doors leading from the lounge room to the deck and the external 3rd bedroom which is located by the pool.
- When vacating the property, the keys are to be left in the key lock safe. Please send a text message to Management (on 0419 367 775) when you have vacated the property.
- When using the Stayz Online Payment System, your Booking is split into two portions – the non-refundable deposit and the remaining balance. You may pay both portions (the full amount) in Australian Dollars, up-front or pay the deposit initially and subsequently pay the remaining balance.
- Balance of the rental amount will be automatically debited 28 days prior to occupancy. If you have insufficient funds available for debit at that time you will be responsible for payment of all fees and charges. Where your stay commences in less than 4 weeks from the time of Booking, the full amount must be paid in full up front.
- When using the AirBNB Online Payment System, you pay for the complete amount at the time that the booking is confirmed.
- CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
- If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking please log in to the website you booked with and amend your Booking.
- Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through the Online Payment System and then credited to the credit card linked to your Booking.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT
- A Security Deposit payment of $1,000 (or an amount equal to 50% of the total cost of the stay) is required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your Booking. If you have booked through AIRBNB or STAYZ, it will be charged to your designated payment method. Once the property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival, your Security Deposit payment will be refunded. We agree to ensure this occurs within 2 working days of your departure.
- Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the Security Deposit. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, rubbish removal or extra guests beyond those declared.
- If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc.) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any monies paid will be refunded in full.
- PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
- Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
- LINEN AND TOWELS
- We supply all linen, doonas and doona covers, pillows and pillow cases, towels and mattress protectors. Tea towels and bath mats are also supplied. Guests must provide their own pool and beach towels.
- Pets are not allowed at the Property
- YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
- You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
- You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management’s discretion).
- Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property overnight. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
- Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
- Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the Security Deposit or charged to your credit card.
- All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived.
- The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked.
- All keys must be returned to the key lock safe and locked with the code you were given on arrival.
- You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of $25.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the Property.
- PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
- In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
- Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
- Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at the property.